- This event has passed.
Discover Your Unique Blueprint: An Introduction to Human Design
November 12, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm$25
DISCOVER YOUR UNIQUE BLUEPRINT:
An Introduction to Human Design
- Are you looking to make a career change, wanting to develop or deepen meaningful relationships, or have a desire to discover a deeper understanding of self?
- Are you a parent trying to understand how you can better guide your child?
- Are you a partner dedicated to building a relationship on a strong foundation of mutual respect?
- Maybe you are a leader working on building a team that truly understands and honors the diversity each member brings.
- Or maybe you just keep hearing about this “Human Design” thing and want to check it out!
Human Design can provide you with the tools to maneuver through the challenges, overcome the obstacles, and build a life of authentic joy!
Human Design is a beautiful and valuable tool comprised of both modern and ancient science and teachings. Not only does it help us all have a stronger understanding of ourselves and others, it has the ability to enhance your life by reducing confusion, stress, and resistance. It is like having your own personal navigation system and users manual to understanding yourself as you move through life.
In this introductory workshop, we will be exploring the basics of chart design, types, strategy, and authority so you can begin experimenting with your own design. It will be very helpful to have your unique chart with you as we explore. Upon registration, you will be asked to provide your date, time, and location of birth for your unique Human Design Chart to be provided at the workshop.
**This experience is in-person at The Arbor Street Collective**
Two options available:
Saturday, November 12th, 1PM-2:30PM
Thursday, December 8th, 6:30PM-8PM